Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I want a new camera!

I have recently been looking around for Digital SLRs to buy, so that the Nikon Coolpix 5400 can belong to my family again and I can have a professional camera to take my pictures with. I've heard nothing but praises of Canon's Digital Rebel cameras, and so I did some research. Turns out they just released a new version of it called Digital Rebel XT, and it has a few things I dont really need (such as the 8MP sensor). That means the Digital Rebel is going to go down in price to make room for the XT!

Click here to see the Digital Rebel and its specifications.
Click here to see the Digital Rebel XT.
Ahhhh how I want the Digital Rebel so bad. Its the only D-SLR thats reasonably priced (sub $1000). All the other ones are more like $1300+.

Anyways, chances of me getting this camera are pretty slim since I highly doubt I'd be able to pull out the money for this out of my ass. Until then, that little Rebel will just remain in my dreams, and I'll keep struggling to take shots with my Nikon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home