Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Friday, April 15, 2005

Final Words...

I just wanted to say some final words for those of you who are still checking this site out, for some strange reason.
I want to thank every single person that left a comment on this site over the few months that it was running.
I want to also thank Google for creating such a great service, Blogger, and I hope it continues to expand and grow in popularity because it deserves all the fame it can get.
I also want to thank my Nikon Coolpix 5400, which has now been replaced by a Nikon D70, for taking all those amazing pictures, and getting me further into photography. (man that camera kicked ass for a non-SLR camera)

And yeah thats about it. Thanks Blogger for hosting me! Come check out the new and final site, Shattered Abstracts!

Farewell, Blogger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home