Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Thursday, March 03, 2005

These have been some slow few days...

These past few days have gone by so eerily slowly yet fast. Uneventful too. We've had snow storm after snow storm with no snow day at all, and test after test to deal with, plus course selections and forms for field trips, etc. It's been quite the stressful week.

On the plus side, I got a hair cut, ate at Burger King for the first time in a few weeks (I wont let that happen again) and I'm getting the hang of programming in Java. Completed my first set of beginner programs.

It seems I have lost all sense of grammar and spelling, thank god for spell check (and common sense). Slow on pictures, yes, but that will be fixed in due time.

'Till next time folks, I bid thee good night. (It could potentially sound like I'm on some sort of crack right now, but I guarantee you I am not.... or at least I think I'm not... =|)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home