Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Monday, February 21, 2005

Great week so far

So this week has gone off to a great start. I was able to drop Physics and pick up Drama instead, and the english teacher wasnt here today but the supply teacher didnt show up until the second half of class after lunch. So today was such a smooth sailing day its not even funny.

I got my laptop back from repairs, and the computer science test was simple. I got 100% on my research paper as well =) I've never seen so many 4+++'s in my life. =D

With the recent heavy snowfall overnight, I thought there would be some good picture taking oppourtunities, but nope... Nothing special. Just dark, cloudy, and a bunch of snow. Come on nature, get artistic a bit, eh?

3 Comments:

  • Nice to hear you've had such smooth sailing! Heh dropping physics, eh? From what I hear, it is indeed a difficult class. Though I've a feeling that Drama will be difficult in it's own sense...

    By Blogger Sarah, at 6:36 p.m.  

  • I wasnt understanding much a thing in physics mainly due to the fact that I was always in a rush and never had time to sit down and think about what resistence meant and such. And I know drama is hard in its own sense, but definately in a easier way than physics. I'm no actor, but I know I'll at least pass with over a 75 drama.

    By Blogger Raffi, at 6:39 p.m.  

  • So im a bastard for wanting to not get my first failing grade of my life? Okay, then im a bastard.

    By Blogger Raffi, at 9:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home