Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ice day leads to Metroid Prime 2: Echoes spree!

So I wake up this morning and I head on over to school. Little do I know, that it has rained some freezing rain over night so my driveway is like a sheet of ice. *slip* hah when I got to school I realize no one is there. Eventually people started arriving but as soon as they got there, they called their parents to pick them back up because the busses were cancelled so no school!

Me and a few of my friends left for my house, and ended up playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes until our eyes bled. Most of the time we were screaming "holy crap where the freaking hell is this god forsaken save point?!?!?!?!" and as a result we just couldnt stop playing until we found a save point. Little did we know, that was a looooong way off. Soooo when we finally did get to the save point, it was 2:30pm and we've been playing since about 8:30am. *wipes forehead* Alright so after all that we're only done 14% of the game. Meanwhile, we got so hypnotised by the game that we thought we had to jump from "light orb" to "light orb" to keep from losing health.... Oh god you know you've played too long when....

So the moral of todays story is, buy Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home