Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hurray for msn!

Alright well now that we all know that MSN is being a complete crackhead... I say we all finally make the switch to Yahoo! Messenger.

Honestly, Yahoo is so much cooler, I dont see why everyone is so stubborn on staying with a service that has more outages in a span of 2 weeks than a freaking 70 year old fuse box.

Everyone, please for the love of god... Click the following link and leave a comment with your Yahoo username so I can add you... And you and I will both be free from MSN and its retarded servers. And thus, here is the "following link".

1 Comments:

  • heya,
    I lost my account... again...
    not enuff ppls using it, but I's on trillian again so meh.

    my new account is "Lucid_Havoc" (without teh quotes) can you edit it away once you add me? don't really need spammage and stuff from ppls I don't know :P

    //Xera.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home