Raffi's Photoblog of Enlightenment

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Due to popular demand...

I've been hearing from some people that the articles I post on here arnt really that great, and that they'd rather see more "bloggish" kind of posts (aka personal) rather than generic "odd news". And sure thats fine... That I can do.

Honestly if you guys have any comments, opinions, feedback... Feel free to leave a message in the comment section.

Anyways, half way into the first week of Semester 2 and I'm in a hot debate on whether or not I should drop Physics class... Ugh so difficult to make up my mind. Speaking of which I should be doing my Physics homework right now... Oh well. I want to upgrade my laptop somehow... Add more RAM, buy a new battery... Or just get the whole thing replaced in general.

Damnit its 10:25, I better go and finish this work. More updates to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home